pangburn-music-lIlL

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Black laminate cd media storage

A friend gave me two 17 inch monitors last week and I had fun setting them up for dual screens on my computer. Came at just the right time as my monitor finally bit the dust last month after hard usage for at least 6 years. Dual screens are pretty cool really because you can accomplish many more things at one time and in the long run save time to. For example on my main screen I can check my web site stats on black laminate cd media storage while playing an online game on the other monitor. lol okay has more uses than that but you get the picture. It actually doubles the space you have to do work in, spreadsheet on one screen, browse the internet on the other. Windows XP makes setting them up really easy and I would recommend this to anyone who can get their hands on two monitors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home